- Hypnotherapy is a natural state of mind that is experienced by us all on many occasions. Most would not realise that you are in a hypnotic state of mind when such events occur like the time you arrive a destination after driving on a familiar route and can’t recall how you got there, but you did successfully and safely.
What may be interesting to learn is that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis. A hypnosis therapist will gently guide you into a deep relaxation that leads to a hypnotic trance. It is in this hypnotic trance where your conscious, critical mind wanders allowing your sub-conscious mind to take on only positive life affirming suggestions.
This sets the wheels in motion to making changes that you desire in the way that you think and behave.
For example, do you live a life with a scarcity mindset? This is a limiting belief and hypnotherapy can help to you move past such patterns as it allows you to reach your goals and tap into your own inner wisdom.
Contrary to television programs that portray a therapist having an audience clucking like chickens, where it is perceived that the participants have no control over his or her actions, as the hypnotized recipient you are in completed control. This means that your sub-conscious mind will not entertain anything that is against your moral, religious or ethical beliefs.
Katie Selves is the Mind, Body & Spirit Centre’s resident Hypnotherapist and she will use simple words chosen with care and delivered with experience that will have great power in soothing , inspiring and encouraging healing. Katie’s method is to work with you during your hypnotherapy session, attaining your goals to make it work by giving yourself permissions to relax, let go and drift into trance.
So if there are any areas in your life that you are seeking to change, hypnotherapy may be the key to unlock and blockages from achieving your goals. There are many areas where hypnotherapy can help, such as :-
- Reduce and control of weight
- Quitting smoking
- Releasing phobias
- Resolving fears
- Reducing stress, panic and anxiety
- Releasing emotional blocks
- Controlling anger
- Improving memory
- Improving self-esteem and confidence
- Increasing motivation
- Promotes relaxation
- Eliminates unwanted habits
- Manages moderate levels of pain
- Helps in moderating depression
- Improves mental attitudes
- Promotes physical healing
- Current and Past life regressions
Katie Selves is looking forward to helping you through hypnosis, contact us now for an appointment on Ph 0422 630 127.